MBA CET 2019 Registration(Started)- Application Formbankerbano
MBA CET 2019 Registration:- DTE Maharashtra has started the MBA CET Registration 2019 on January 10. The application form has been available at mahacet.org. Candidates must submit the MBA CET 2019 Application Form before the last date ie February 15, 2019. The application fee is Rs 1000/- and Rs 800/- for unreserved and reserved category respectively. The MBA CET 2019 Registration is open for admission to First Year of Full Time PGDM Course in various institutes in Maharashtra. The exam date for MAH MBA CET 2019 is March 09 & 10, 2019. In the article below, Aglasem has brought you all the details about MBA CET 2019 Registration like how to fill the form, application fee, and other information.
MBA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for an exam it is important to clear the eligibility criteria. If not, then you can fill the form right now but it will problem during final admission. So, to avoid any inconvenience later. It is suggested that you have all the documents to prove your eligibility. Check the detailed MBA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria below.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a minimum three-year bachelor degree or in the final year of graduation.
- University: Aspirants must have a degree from any University. Though it should have recognition from the University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities.
- Discipline: Students from any field or area of study are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Percentage: At least 50% marks (aggregate or equivalent). For the reserved category, 45% is the minimum percentage set for the exam.
Note: This year there has been reservation for Socially and Educationally backward students. Such candidates can avail the reservation as per the guidelines by the government of Maharashtra.
MBA CET 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates have to submit the Application fee online with service charges after submitting MBA CET 2019 Registration form. Under any circumstances, the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The examination fee is not very high as compared to other management aptitude tests.
|Category||MBA CET 2019 Registration Fee|
You can pay the examination fee via these modes only.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Internet Payment
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Important Documents Required before MBA CET 2019 Registration
So before filling the application form, you must have the following documents with you. It is very convenient if you have easy access to all the data that you have to enter on the MBA CET 2019 Registration Form.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Valid E-mail Id
- Active Mobile Number
- Credit/Debit Card Details
- Internet Banking Details
- Educational Certificates (Graduation)
Guidelines for Uploading the digital Documents
It is cardinal that you upload the photograph and signature correctly in the MBA CET 2019 Registration Form. So, check the guidelines below to do the same.
|Background||Light colored preferably white||Sign on white paper with Black Ink Pen|
|Dimension||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Measurement||4.5cm × 3.5cm||–|
|Format||JPG or JPEG||JPG or JPEG|
MBA CET 2019 Registration: Photograph Important Instructions
Here are some important points while uploading the photograph in the MBA CET form.
- Ensure that your face is clearly seen.
- In case you have spectacles, then make sure that there is no reflection in your eyes.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable except religious headwear. Face must be completely visible.
MBA CET 2019 Registration: Signature Important Instructions
- While uploading the signature ensure that it is appropriately covering the available space.
- The sign must be clearly visible and especially not in capital letters.
- Your sign must match while giving your attendance in the examination hall.
Instructions for Scanning the documents
- Resolution – Set the scanner resolution at a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Colors – Set to true colors.
- Editing – Crop the image to right size to get the exact measurement and dimension.
MBA CET 2019 Registration
In Maharashtra, there are various top colleges like JBIMS, KG Somiya to kick-start your career in management. In order to apply, first of all, check the eligibility, fee structure, admission process for MBA CET 2019. Following that, keep your all the documents ready. Only candidates submitting the form successfully will able to download the Admit Card for MBA CET.
MBA CET 2019 Registration Date – The schedule of online MBA CET 2019 Registration process is as follows.
|MBA CET 2019 Registration||Date|
|Commencement of online registration||10 Jan 2019|
|Closure of editing of Application Form||15 Feb 2019|
|Last date of Printing the Application form||02 Mar 2019|
|Online Fee Payment Until||15 Feb 2019|
|Exam Date||09 & 10 Mar 2019|