Air India Express Recruitment -2018
Air India Express Recruitment 2018: Air India Express Limited recently announced the notification for various posts like Dy. Manager, Sr. Officer, Sr. Assistant, Manager, Officer and various posts. As per the notification, 46vacancies are allotted for the above said posts and department wise vacancy details are given below.in the table. Candidates who are willing to work in central govtcan use this great opportunity. Candidates can apply to this job through offline within 15 days from the date of notification released.
Applications are invited from candidates who are fulfilling this job eligibility and have interested to work in Air India Express. Air India Express will select the aspirants on the basis of written test, personal interview and medical examination. Selected Applicants will be appointed on Mumbai, Delhi, Kannur, Cochin, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Calicut and anywhere in India. More information about Air India Express recruitment admit card, upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, result, merit list and etc. are available in career page.
Details of Air India Express Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Air India Express|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Dy. Manager, Sr. Officer, Sr. Assistant, Manager, Officer and various posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Delhi, Kannur, Cochin, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Calicut & anywhere in India|
|Last date to submit the application form||within 15 days from the date of notification
Vacancy Details of Air India Express Recruitment
- As per the notification totally 46 vacancies are allocated for this post. Department wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Department||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Recruitment
- B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ Any degree/ Post Graduate/ Diploma from recognized university.
- However check the notification for post wise qualification.
- Age should be between 21 years to 70 years.
- You may refer the notification for post wise age limit and category wise relaxation.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written test, personal interviewand medical examination.
- For General & OBC is Rs.500/- and fee is exempted for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should pay the fee amount through offline – Demand Draft in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- Application Mode
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to following address.
The Chief of HR, Air India Express Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016