Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 158 Job Vacancies April 2018
Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for 158 Officer Vacancies in Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19 in Mumbai. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification bankofindia.co.in published for the post Counselor in Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in Bank of India for the post FLC Counsellor.
1 Job in Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Officer vacancy in Bank of India Recruitment 2018
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, CA, ICWA, CS, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 23,700 – Rs. 42,020/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/05/2018|
1. Vacancy Name: Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream, RESERVATIONS – SC -21, ST – 28, OBC – 37, GEN – 72
2. Present Scale of Basic Pay – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
3. Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. (candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/PGDBM/ PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science / Economics are eligible to apply, However their final result should be declared on or before 30th June 2018.) OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
How to Apply
2. Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
5. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
6. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.