Indian Railways Recruitment 2019: 1,30,000 Vacancies
RRB Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Railways – Railway Recruitment Board is going to fill up 130000 vacancies in all over India. Indian Railways invites online application from qualified aspirants to fill up these vacancies. As per the RRB recruitment notification, these 130000 vacancies are allotted for following categories NTPC, Para-Medical Staff, Ministerial & Isolated and Level-1. Applicants who are looking for railway jobs can use this RRB job opportunity. Qualified aspirants can make the RRB online registration from 28.02.2019/ 04.03.2019/ 08.03.2019/ 12.03.2019. The last date for submission of online application will be intimated later.
RRB recruitment notification and apply online link is available in official website. Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. No other modes of applications will be accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Contenders have to pay required fee. More details of RRB recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RRB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ministry of Railways|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||01/ 2019, 02/ 2019, 03/ 2019, RRC- 01/2019|
|Job Name||NTPC, Para-Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated & Level-1|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Opening date of online registration of Applications (NTPC) by RRBs||28.02.2019 at 10.00 hrs|
|Opening date of online registration of Applications (Para-Medical Staff) by RRBs||04.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs|
|Opening date of online registration of Applications (Ministerial and Isolated) by RRBs||08.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs|
|Opening date of online registration of Applications (Level-1) by RRCs||12.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Will be updated|
RRB 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 130000 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Category||No. of vacancy|
|Non-Technical Popular Categories||1,30000|
|Ministerial and Isolated Categories|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Clerk, Typist, Steno, Nurse & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD/ EXSM/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward candidates.
- you can make online payment only.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website to apply online submission.
How to apply RRB Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.