NABARD Recruitment 2018 || 92 Assistant Manager Post
NABARD Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 92 Assistant Manager Post. NABARD
recruitment board has given notification announcement to fill up the individuals for NABARD
jobs – Assistant Manager Vacancies. So the applicant who is having the passion to work in
banking field can apply online at NABARD recruitment Web portal. Eligible candidates can grab
this opportunity issued by NABARD recruitment 2018. However, the application should be
submitted to NABARD recruitment 2018 board on or before 02 April 2018. Find the eligibility
criteria of NABARD 2018 follows as below.
visit at nabard.org
|Name of the organization||National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Manager (Grade A) – RDBS (Rural Development Banking Services)|
|No of vacancies||92|
|Starting date to apply||13-03-2018|
|Last date to apply||02-04-2018|
Educational Qualification : The candidates who are going to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 must have completed their graduation with good academic records in relevant field that is Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Agriculture Engineering/Plantation & Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Fisheries/ Food Processing/CA/Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit :- The candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per government rules and norms.Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Application Fee :- Candidates are need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee through online mode.
- For General & OBC Candidates : Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.150/-
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performances in written test and interview which is conducted by the recruitment team.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary with other allowances from the organization.
NABARD Admit Card 2018 :- To appear for the recruitment process NABARD Admit Card 2018 plays an important role and no candidate is allowed into the examination center without having any identity card issued by the organization.Candidates can download NABARD Hall Ticket 2018online through their official website.
How To Apply NABARD Recruitment 2018 – NABARD Careers :-
Candidates can fill their application regarding NABARD Recruitment 2018 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the NABARD Careers online on Official Website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online NABARD Application Form 2018 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : 13-03-2018
- Last date to submit online application form : 02-04-2018
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : May/April,2018
- Examination date : May/April,2018
Registration Link : www.nabard.org