NHAI Recruitment 2018-70 Young Professional
Applications are invited for NHAI Recruitment 2018-70 Young Professional . NHAI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Com, ICWA, MBA/PGDM for the position of Young Professional.
Name of the Post: Young Professional
No of Post: 70
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, invites applications for engagement of 70 YOUNG PROFESSIONALS (FINANCE) on contract basis for deployment in NHAI.Only such persons would be eligible for applying against the advertisement for PwD posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability, duly supported by disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority1 .Remuneration (per month): An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, inclusive of all allowances. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance2 .Education qualification: Degree in Commerce/Accounts from a recognized university or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA(Finance) from a recognized University/Institute.
3. Experience: Experience in Financial Accounting/Budgeting/Internal /Audit/Contract Management/Fund Management/Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies preferred.
4. Period of Contract: The period of engagement may be for a period of upto two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. In case a person leaves before completion of one year, he/she will not get any work certificate
5. The selected applicant can be posted any-where in India at NHAI HQ Delhi or its field offices under jurisdiction of Regional Offices located in following States:- (1) Andhra Pradesh (2) Telangana (3) Bihar (4) Madhya Pradesh (5) Karnataka (6) Gujarat (7) Haryana & Punjab (8) Himachal Pradesh (9) Jammu & Kashmir (10) Jharkhand (11) Kerala (12) Maharashtra & Goa (13) North East (14) Odisha (15) Rajasthan (16) Tamil Nadu (17) Uttar Pradesh (18) Uttarakhand (19) West Bengal (20) Chattisgarh
How to Apply
1. The Applicants are advised to fill the online application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding eligibility etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of online applications.
2. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.The last date & time for submission of online application is 11.12.2018(6.00 PM)
Details and Application Format
Please visit http://nhai.gov.in/current-vacancies.htm for details and online application format