North Central Railway Recruitment 2018bankerbano
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Location||Jhansi (UP)|
|Last Date||17 December 2018|
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its
equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
- The candidates who have already completed their training under Apprentice Act, 1961 from any institute/establishment are not eligible to apply.
- All candidates have to acquire a registration no. after registering online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Registered candidates must ensure that they apply in the same portal for vacancies at DRM Office Jhansi
Age limit (As on 17.12.2018): 15 to 24 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Physically handicapped persons
NCR Recruitment – Disciplines wise vacancies: 446 Posts
- Fitter – 220 Posts
- Welder (Gas&Elect) – 11 Posts
- Mechanic (DSL) – 72 Posts
- Machinist -11 Posts
- Painter (Genl) – 11 Posts
- Carpenter – 11 Posts
- Electrician – 99 Posts
- Lohar/Black Smith – 11 Posts
Training Period and Training Place: Training period will be of one year. Training place will be Diesel Shed Jhansi, A.C. Loco Shed Jhansi & Carriage Wagon Department Jhansi.
North Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee)
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order – Drawn in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi.
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application from NCR Railway website (www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in) and send application form along with required documents to the following address latest by 17 December 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here