Quant Quiz-6 Partnershipomxadmin
Welcome to our site in BankerBano.com Here we are providing a set of Quant Quiz on Partnership for Exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI PO, RBI, NICL, SBI SO, LIC, IBPS Exams, SBI Exams and other competitive exams.
1. Tatsat and Mohan invested an amount of Rs 16000 &Rs 12000 respectively. After 3 months Tatsat takes out Rs 5000, while Mohan puts in Rs 5000 more. After 3 months more, Rohan joins the business with a capital of Rs 21000. After a year, they earned a profit of Rs 13200. By what value does the share of Mohan exceeds the share of Rohan?a) Rs 1600
b) Rs 1800
c) Rs 2100
d) Rs 2300
2. Rs 171 are divided among four friends in the ratio of (1/3) : (1/4) : (1/5) : (1/6). What is the amount of the person who got the greatest share?
3. Rs 4536 is divided among 4 men, 5 women & 2 boys. The ratio of share of a man, a woman and a boy is 7 : 4 : 3. What is the share of a woman?
a) Rs 336
b) Rs 498
c) Rs 166
d) Rs 256
4. J, K and L enters into a partnership with an amount of Rs 10000 each. After 4 months, J invests an additional Rs 2000. Three months later, K invests Rs 4000 and L at the same time withdraws Rs 2000. Profit at the end of the year is Rs 217000. What are their respective shares if L is to be allowed Rs 2000 as monthly salary from profits at the end?
a) Rs 68000, Rs 70000, Rs 55000
b) Rs 70000, Rs 75000, Rs 50000
c) Cannot be determined
d) None of these
5. Rs 535 is divided among P, Q , R so that if Rs 15, Rs 10, Rs 30 be subtracted from their respective shares, the remainders would have been in the ratio 4 : 5 : 7. What was their initial shares( in Rs)?
a) Rs 136, Rs 155, Rs 230
b) Rs 130, Rs 150, Rs 225
c) Rs 135, Rs 160, Rs 240
d) None of these
6. Three men rent a farm for Rs 7000 per annum. One man puts 110 cows for 6 months, the second puts 50 cows for 9 months and the third puts 440 cows for 3 months. What part of the rent should the second person pay?
d) None of these
7. An amount of money is distributed amongst A, B & C such that A gets half that of B and B gets twice that of C. what is the ratio of the share of B to that of the sum of the shares of A & B?
a) 2 : 5
b) 2 : 3
c) 3 : 2
d) 4 : 3
8. P, Q & R started a business in which Q and R were sleeping partners. They invested Rs 4,000, Rs 3,000 and Rs 7,000 respectively for a period of one year. P is paid 10% of the profit as compensation for his work, and then the rest is shared in the ratio of their investments among all the three. If P gets Rs 6,000 as his share of profit, find out the amount that Q and R together
a) Rs 9,000
b) Rs 7,500
c) Rs 9,600
d) Rs 10,800
(9 – 10) Harsh invested some money with the bookies. He invested on the odds of England winning which was 1 : 3( for every Re1 invested he gets Rs 3 if the result is in his favour). He knew about fixing of the matches played by India and invested some amount at odds of 1 : 4 of India losing the match. Both India & England won their respective matches. England played Australia while India played Sri Lanka. The following questions are independent of each other.
9. If Harsh‘s profit on his investment wsa 150% what is the ratio of investments in the two cases?
a) 5 : 1 b) 1 : 5 c) 1 : 4 d) 4 : 1
10.If Harsh gained on the whole $2,00,000 and his investments were in the ratio 3 : 4, find the total amount invested.
11. If the ratio of investment was 1: 2 in the two cases, and India lost the match, what would the gain on investment be?
Answers: 1-b 2-d 3-a 4-a 5-c 6-c 7-b 8-d 9-a 10-a 11-c