Quiz 1 – Most Important Double Fillersomxadmin
Quiz 1 – Most Important Double Fillers
- The teacher must __________. The unique style of a learner in order to __________ it to the desired knowledge.
(a)advocate, direct (b)perpetuate, develop
(c) appreciate, focus (d) absorb, maintain (e)discover, harness
- Not all countries benefit __________ from liberalisation. The benefits tend to __________ first to the advantaged and to those with the right education to be able to benefit from the opportunities presented.
(a)equally, generate (b)richly, downgrade (c)suitably, ascribe
(d) uniformly, percolate (e) Judiciously facilitate
- He has __________ sense of words. Therefore, the sentence he constructs are always __________ with rich meaning.
(a)profound, pregnant (b)distinguished, loaded (c)terrific, tempted
(d)meaningful, full (e)outstanding, consistent
- __________ to listen to the sounds of nature, we find that we pan afterwards carry , on with whatever we were doing in a more __________ and loving way.
(a)Feeling, helpful (b)Waiting, rough (c)Dreaming, dramatic
(d)Pausing, attentive. (e)Hurting, creative
- As the boat __________ all those onboard fortunately managed to reach the bank of the river __________ with the help of the life boats.
(a)capsized, drowned (b)fell,, harmlessly (c)dropped, uninjured
(d) deceased, unhurt (e) sank,, safely
- Ashima __________ her team with a lot of skill and the __________ Increase In the sales by the team is a measure of her success.
(a)dominates, poor (b)condemns, sudden (c)manages, significant
(d)directs, worthless (e)overpowers, exceptional
- Helen quickly __________ the career ladder and is now the __________ managing director, the company has ever appointed.
(a) Jumped, shortest (b) entered,, oldest (c)started, Junior most
(d)climbed, youngest (e)ascended, inexperienced
- A famous economist says that the government should do more to __________ jobs in the area in order to curb the __________ rate of unemployment.
(a)create, rising (b)need, increasing (c)employ, high
(d)invent, growing., (e)generate – slowing
- Many people __________ genetically modified food but the reality is that all the food that we eat has been genetically modified naturally by thousands of years of __________
(a)praise, manipulation (b)grow, mismanagement (c)criticize, farming
(d)avoid, experience (e)condemn, abuse
- Given that only seven percent of the country’s labor force the organized sector, training options __________ for the unorganized sectors should also be__________
(a)available, enhanced (b)absent, improved (c)lacking, sustained
(d)existing, restricted (e)offered, limited
Answers: 1- c, 2-a, 3-a, 4-d, 5-e, 6-c, 7-d, 8-a, 9-c, 10-a.