Quiz 5- Most Important Double Fillersomxadmin
Quiz 5- Most Important Double Fillers
- The protests were__________ at__________ awareness among the elite and the educated.
(a)held, generating (b)aimed, creating (c)targeted, awakening
(d)focused, building (e)concentrated, producing
- While it is __________ possible to inflation index cash entitlements and food stamps, the __________ nature of food prices would make it a more difficult process than envisaged.
(a)theoretically, volatile (b)absolutely, stable (c)hypothetically, slow
(d)not, unpredictable (e)notionally, established
- The actress is__________ that she has not only acted opposite her childhood hero, but has also __________ out a song and recited a poem onstage with the living legend.
(a)overjoyed, belted (b)morose, sung (c)ecstatic, written
(d)tense, prepared (e)elated, made
- __________ to popular belief that red meat makes humans __________ , scientists have found that it actually has a calming effect.
(a)Dissimilar, happy (b)Opposite, intelligent (c)Contrary, aggressive
(d)Comparable, hostile (e)Sticking, violent
- __________ an earlier judgment, the high court has directed the state government to identify natural water resources in the state and __________ all illegal encroachment son them.
(a)Remembering, establish (b)Citing, remove (c)Cancelling, build
(d)Quoting, destroying (e)Furthering, maintain
- After __________ pursuing it for nearly twenty one months, the city police __________ the case of the triple murder of a professor and his family.
(a)relentless solved (b)doggedly cracked (c)constantly handed
(d)persistently found (e)tirelessly generated
- Its not Just the __________ reggae and dancehall music that sets their party experience apart, the group has a Disc Jockey who __________ the crowd to dance, interacts with them and also raps to the music.
(a)regular, extols (b)groovy exhorts (c)morose compels
(d)upbeat, beats (e)remarkable makes
- The injured security guard was first __________ to a small private hospital from where he was shifted to a bigger civil hospital as his , __________ deteriorated.
(a)rushed, Condition (b)hurried, status (c)taken, life
(d)admitted, form (e)hastened, health
- The French government has said it will conduct a fourth search for the flight recorders of an Air France Jetliner that __________ , into the Atlantic Ocean while flying from Rio de Janeiro to Paris 18 months __________ .
(a)crashed, ago (b)plunged later (c)dove before
(d)fell prior (e)drowned, back 100.
- After the board examinations, students are __________up for the various entrance examinations __________ for next month .
(a)ready, timed (b)gearing, scheduled (c)prepared, programmed
(d)set, duration (e)geared, kept
Answers: 1-b , 2-d , 3-e , 4-c , 5-b , 6-a , 7-b , 8-a , 9-a , 10-e .