Quiz 8 – Most Important Double Fillersomxadmin
Quiz 8 – Most Important Double Fillers
- For the last three months, the dengue __________ has put southern districts on high alert and has been keeping local administrations and the health department on their __________
(a) outbreak, toes (b)fever, hinges (c)epidemic, feet
(d)mosquito ground (e)disease, beds
- The new age scooter is perfect __________ just as a commute option for women, but is functional enough for men __________ .
(a)vehicle, also (b) not, too (c)for, well
(d) neither, nor (e) either, additionally
- The police __________ a gang __________in duping telebanking customers and arrested 10 persons.
(a) told, mastering (b) busted, specializing (c) seized, innovating
(d)caught, dealing (e)arrested, setting
- The arrested persons were __________ in court and in __________ Judicial custody.
(a)demanded, persuaded (b)questioned, sentenced (c)taken, left
(d)produced, remanded (e)sent, kept
5.AH the school students __________ the vicinity will be taken to the nearby theatres __________the festival.
(a)in, during (b) on, for (c)at, in
(d) among, at (e) around, on
6.A plethora of cultural talent __________ the spectators busy at a talent programme where students from various colleges get together to __________ their mettle in various contests.
(a) tried, show (b) kept, prove (c)caught, puzzle
(d)held, learn (e)helped, mention
- The __________ of Chinese plastic thread should be banned as it __________ thousands of birds every year during the kite flying season.
(a)sale, cripples (b)sell, kills (c)sale, disturbs (
d)sell, disables (e)sale, saves
8.Harish __________ with me some basic techniques that one can __________ at home without even owning a drum set.
(a)made, shred (b)imparted, try (c)learned, balance
(d)fits, rehearses (e)shared, practice
9.In the present case, the facts clearly __________ that the required reasonable degree of care and caution was not __________ by hospital in the treatment of the patient.
(a)reflect, compressed (b)fix, advancement (c)show, proceeded
(d)observe, considered (e)indicate, taken
- Students from the Middle East and the African countries have __________ been __________ contributors to the pool of foreign students in the university.
(a)traditionally, major (b)conservatively, crucial (c)surprisingly, most
(d)intuitively, salient (e)annually, lucid
Answers: 1-a , 2-b , 3-b , 4-d , 5-a , 6-c , 7-a , 8-e , 9-e , 10-a .