SEBI Recruitment 2018, 120 Officer Grade A Vacancies, Online Form Begins – Apply Nowomxadmin
SEBI Recruitment 2018 for the post of Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Streams. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About SEBI-Securities and Exchange Board of India: SEBI is the Government Organisation operates as the regulator of security market in India.It was established in the year of 1988 and headquartered in Mumbai(Bandra Kurla Complex). And it has a regional office in New Delhi(Northern), Kolkata(Eastern), Chennai(Southern), Ahmedabad(Western). SEBI has local offices in Bangalore & Jaipur.SEBI has one chairman which was nominated by Union Govt of India four part time members & three whole time members.SEBI has responsive to three groups, they are the issuers of securities, the investors, the market intermediaries.Still, if you need more details about SEBI you can visit sebi.gov.in
SEBI Job Vacancies:
SEBI announces various vacancies for their organization throughout the year.Candidates who intrested to join SEBI can visit their official career page sectionb of sebi.gov.in or employment newspaper for job notification.The various Entry level SEBI vacancies are listed in this page.At Present SEBI announced job vacancies for Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager). So interested candidates apply SEBI recruitment in online at sebi.gov.in latest by 7 October 2018.
SEBI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Officer Grade-A Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||15 September 2018|
|Last Date||7 October 2018|
SEBI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s Degree in any discipline OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR
- Chartered Accountant OR
- Company Secretary OR
- Chartered Financial Analyst OR
- Cost & Work Accountant
Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/
information technology/ computer science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for their final examination and waiting for their results are eligible to appear for the selection process.
Age Limit (As on 30/08/2018): Below 30 years (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
SEBI Officers – Discipline wise vacancies: 120 Posts
- General – 84 Posts
- Legal – 18 Posts
- Information Technology – 8 Posts
- Engineering (Civil) – 5 Posts
- Engineering (Electrical) – 5 Posts
Probation Period: The selected candidates shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of two years.
SEBI Recruitment for Officer-Selection Process:
- Selection will be carried out in three phases.
- Phase I will be an online examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market.
- Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an online
examination consisting of three papers.
- Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview.
Examination Centres: Various cities across India.
- Rs. 850/- for Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
How to apply SEBI Recruitment 2018 for Asst Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this SEBI Officer Vacancy through online from 15 September 2018 to 7 October 2018.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application: 15/09/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 07/10/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 15/09/2018 to 07/10/2018
- Date of On-Line Examination: Will be announced later.